Question:
who can tell me why usa(bush)destroy the world? what is the reality behind all policies of u.s.a?
filozofolmak
2006-03-03 01:45:21 UTC
who can tell me why usa(bush)destroy the world? what is the reality behind all policies of u.s.a
Five answers:
.45 Peacemaker
2006-03-03 02:05:17 UTC
Our safety and our best interest. If we would want to destroy the earth we would just turn it into a green glass parking lot.
2006-03-04 14:18:04 UTC
The reality is we try to protect the world from wingnuts like *filozofomak*........destroy the world? I'll be the first to admit that Bush is a redneck cowboy, and I didn't vote for him. As far as destroying the world....you have been reading your extreemist propaganda pamplet too much! Look around you. It is people with names like *filozofomak* that seek to destroy civilization, and replace it with a society that murders and mutilates all who believe differently. GET AN EDUCATION
Ari
2006-03-03 09:47:50 UTC
Are you sure what you are saying? Reality behind all policies is POLITICS only. Be cool and don't be fool. Is it possible that Pesident Bush can destroy the world?

Stop reading what you read.
rallman@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-05 04:21:16 UTC
not destroy, police the world, and it is going to get worse as I think the war on terror will last a hundred years
2006-03-03 09:47:53 UTC
Money and profites of chosen ones. That is behind it. And also a hunger for power