Question:
Do you find that when someone has no valid response they will resort to refuting the site or saying,,,?
2012-09-03 19:15:54 UTC
the post isn't long enough or the post is too long or call you a hater. They may say you obfuscate with facts.

What I find rarely is that someone refutes a question intelligently.

I posted a question earlier and some tool told me he refuted my facts and to check a site. Funny thing is the site he said to use is the one I used and quoted it in the question.

In other words, he said. I won't listen.
Six answers:
2012-09-03 19:22:46 UTC
I hope that next you'll be exposing those who, while agreeing, fail to agree with a question intelligently. Such mode of response is certainly as common as the types you rail against herein.

Blanket agreement is the construction of stereotype and social classification -- most common conservative trait.
Right Lane Ends - Merge Left!
2012-09-03 19:22:06 UTC
Bingo
2012-09-03 19:18:52 UTC
Intelligence cannot be allowed to get in the way of a low-blow insult on here.
?
2012-09-03 19:23:05 UTC
pffft i couldn't get past the first line. post a link next time.
Fer
2012-09-03 19:20:02 UTC
your question isn long enough. and this doesnt belong in politics. you dont pay attention
2012-09-03 19:21:25 UTC
i'd like to think every scathing comment i give to every brain dead liberal opens their eyes and their minds to the truth of the damaging effects of liberalism.....there's hope for all you ignorant libbies out there.......don't be afraid of life....