Question:
I am begining to distrust Jews the more I learn?
2017-03-12 20:18:41 UTC
Over the years it's become clear to me that there are certain ideologies that I believe have the goal of destroying Western civilization and all the institutions and everything good that gives order and keeps us together (cultural/societall unity, gender roles, religion, morality, etc.)

I have done research for years on ideologies that stem from the Frankfurt school such as radical feminism, multiculturalism, third world immigration, moral and cultural relativism, "tolerance", transexualism, "gender identity", acceptance of homosexuality, pedophilia/NAMBLA, communism, cultural marxism/degeneracy, Soros, etc. Now I just type "jew" in control F when I find someone involved in these ideologies and most of the time they turn out to be jewish.

What I find outrageous is that if you go to wikipedia (or any website) and look at the founders and most influential figures in these ideologies, almost ALL OF THEM are Jewish! Jews make up less than 2 percent of the population yet they make up most of the academics that pushed these ideologies, not to mention they made up the majority of the early Soviet Bolchevik government in Russia. Trotsky, Lenin, Marx, all were Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

They were also behind the neoconservative movement that pushed for war with Iraq when that was never in the interests of the US (wolfowitz, feith, perle, crystal...)

And lastly, Jews voted mostly for Clinton while Whites voted for Trump.

What do you think of this?
Five answers:
?
2017-03-12 21:13:26 UTC
I'm sorry to hear that.

However, I think you should consider just how utterly screwed over the Jewish community would be if Western civilization is destroyed. It makes your claims seem rather silly, to be honest, and if you want to divorce Israel from that then keep in mind that nation can't absorb the 60% of Jews who live outside of it given that's pretty much the only place many of them can turn to should the West fall. It makes no sense for them to harm the West, nor would it be consistent with their ethics as a people. It makes me want to challenge the likely sources that informed your research, as a lot of people making the claims you do are quite bigoted and do not come at the Jews with purely academic intent. There is a problem with warping facts - if not flat out lying - to fit a narrative they've held on to long before. I'm sorry, but you seem to have fallen victim to that.

Now, some things on your list - the acceptance of LGBTQ persons, for instance, as well as multiculturalism - are not things that liberals of all walks of life think are bad. This is true when you consider that they would've popped up had the world been devoid of Jews, so even if Jews make up some leaders for acceptance and tolerance, it's rather diminishing of other groups to ignore their contributions. Jews do not like the perversions that you likely focus on, though, for example radical feminism. That one has a history of screwing Jews over too, for example those who distanced themselves from Betty Friedan for her Jewish identity, as well as the current attacks on Christina Hoff Sommers who herself is Jewish.

Of the bad things you list, typically Jews are against those things too. Pedophilia is something NOT considered okay by the Jews, and most would be active in seeing those actively harming kids thrown in jail. Communism, while founded by someone of Jewish descent (Marx wasn't raised Jewish but as a baptised Lutheran), actually has a history of screwing over the Jewish people. Sure, Trotsky was Jewish, as was Lenin's maternal grandfather, but they were joined by many Russians and besides, what came after them was very oppressive towards the Jews. This goes towards both those who wanted to keep their religion, and those who simply had that kind of descent. Nowadays, good luck finding a Jew who likes communism. And as far as Soros goes, a lot of Jews accuse him of being hateful towards his own people and funding projects to weaken Israel. And his comments made about liking his position in Nazi Germany, without sympathy towards the victims, still draw criticism to this day. So, perhaps you are justified in disliking him, but not as an example of the typical Jewish community.

And as far as voting for Hillary goes: I suppose you should hate a great portion white youngsters who did something similar, as well as most minority groups. Jews are often included in the white category too, btw, and at least the numbers you'll cite will do that. I think a greater percentage of black women voted for her than Jews, so they're not even the most pro-Hillary camp out there. And don't think that you should just absolve all whites: While Trump did win groups like Irish Americans and white women, he only did so barely. And it's not like the majority of people within all of these groups wouldn't have preferred better candidates.
2017-03-12 21:12:04 UTC
Jew is not a race. Jew is a member of a religion.
2017-03-12 20:29:51 UTC
There is that spin on it, but you need to step back and look at the bigger picture. A lot of people besides Jews like those things you named and, unless you think that non-Jews are so inferiour that Jews can control them, there are plenty of non-Jews participating. Whereas, real actual Jews are like the ten per cent Orthodox Jews that control Israel, pay no taxes and do no military service, and receive Israeli Government paycheques just for being non-Zionist Orthodox Jews. And they, oddly enough, would agree with your homophobia and conservatism. The Liberalism you eschew is actually a combination of non-Jews and Jews who have abandoned Orthodox Judaism. Orthodox Judaism is extremely intolerant and would actually appeal to you.
?
2017-03-12 20:24:12 UTC
when you got anybody who views you as not worth sorting, they view you as trash. In my case ida amin and myself are not jewish, but both genteels and therefore a like. be pro genteel not anti jewish.
mark h
2017-03-12 20:21:22 UTC
Try to relax Gerbils.

Hope that helps.