Question:
Political Cartoons Explanations?
Taylor
2013-01-17 21:29:36 UTC
I need help understanding these political cartoons. I dont know what they are pertaining to, exactly. If you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/_/6/4/2013-Race.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/2012-Election/ig/2012-Election-Cartoons/The-Two-Mitts.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/2012-Election/ig/2012-Election-Cartoons/Trump-and-GOP-Establishment.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Background-Checks.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Gun-Sales.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Semiautomatic-vsAutomatic.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/2012-the-Warmest-Year-on-Record.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Obama-Needs-a-Binder-of-Women.htm
Four answers:
2013-01-17 21:31:42 UTC
if you do not follow news and have no sense of humor there is not much Y ans can do for you
Just Jess
2013-01-18 05:37:48 UTC
The internet only helps with homework if you at least try every problem. Just take a guess as to what those are in your additional details, then we'll tell you what we think.
You Don't Matter
2013-01-18 05:37:37 UTC
I like the one about death turning in his sickle for a harvester. So true, and its only going to get worse, whether they ban any of them or not, just the discussion is dangerous. Of course, we are discussing guns by design now.
Citizen Of Big Br0Topia
2013-01-18 05:43:28 UTC
Well its good to see Te'o sexy girlfriend come out of hiding