Question:
Is UKIP a good political party to support?
2011-02-23 11:14:16 UTC
I live in Barnsley Central and as some of you probably know the Labour MP for the area (Eric Ilsley) got sent down for fiddling his expenses (scumbag) so there is an election here on March 3rd.

The Conservatives will never ever get voted in here in a million years. The saying about Barnsley used to be 'They don't count the Labour votes in Barnsley - they weigh them'. But like the rest of the country not many Barnsley people are seeing Labour like they used to and are turning to parties like the BNP and UKIP.

UKIP have been doing tons of campaigning around here and I can't believe how much money we pay to Europe everyday etc... when theres tons of jobs getting cut and the government is trying to save money.

So is UKIP a good party to support/vote for?
Thirteen answers:
2011-02-23 11:22:41 UTC
Yes vote for UKIP.
?
2011-02-23 12:51:59 UTC
They certainly are worth supporting. The LibLabCon have almost turned Britain into a complete sh!thole one way or the other over the last 40 odd years of lies and deceit by them. Only they have been in power, and cannot blame anyone else for the mess that we now find ourselves in. Think about that!

Whilst we grow, the LibLabCon get weaker. Look at the results from the last 4 general elections that we've taken part in:

1997, UKIP got 105,722 votes

2001, UKIP got 390,563 votes

2005, UKIP got 605,973 votes.

2110, UKIP got 920,334 votes.

Unfortunately, still no MP's as yet. But nearly 1 million people in Britain think that we are a serious party to vote for. Looking at the trend, it's only a matter of time until we actually do get a properly elected MP. Our anti-EU message is getting across to ALL people, and we are taking many votes from those LibLabCon wishy washy parties that ALL promised the UK a referendum on the EU, then stabbed us all in the back and denied us one when the time came.

As well as proposing a fair and balanced set of policies should we ever get into power, UKIP wishes to give the good people of the UK a fair choice of whether to stay in the EU or not. If people chose to leave the EU, we could still negotiate a 'free-trade' agreement with the EU, and we would still be able to trade with them just as we always did during the 'common market' as it was always intended.

Despite the EU and it's useless brain dead supporters promising NO wars in Europe ever again, we still had 3 terrible wars in the Balkans in recent years that Britain and the USA had to sort out by attacking Serbia in the end.

Despite paying in £50 million every day, we now have hardly any manufacturing in the UK any more, no coal mining industry, no steel industry, no ship building industry, and our fishing industry is almost dead. We import far more stuff from the EU then we actually export. They need us more than we need them.

So yes, UKIP is a good political party to support.
Adam C
2011-02-23 11:56:56 UTC
I vote UKIP, even tho i've read some **** printed about them mostly on Indy media who called it a fascist party.

That is just not true.

It's ok to say oh if you're an EU sceptic UKIP is the party for you, but they have many policies and you really have to agree with them on more then just one thing to vote for them.

Do you agree with their policies, even tho i don't agree with them all, it's the party i agree with most.

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies

Also the 2010 GE manifesto.

This is the Mini Manifesto.

http://www.ukip.org/media/pdf/UKIPMiniman2010web.pdf

Also they're the 2nd biggest party in the European Union elections.

4th biggest in the General elections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k2Ej9RuEPA

My MP likes to fool people into believing he's a EU sceptic, but looking at his voting record he voted for more integration into the EU.

I emailed him to slam his lies and he didn't reply back.

I will campaign against his at the next election to tell people how such a lier he is.

Indy are completely irrelevant anyway as they openly support Squatters, i wonder why.

@MYRTEL

Each MEP has a say in what gets passed in the EU, people voted UKIP to speak up for a lost voice in the EU.

The result for UKIP coming second was to show the EU we don't like the EU and whenever given a referendum we will vote no to EU.

UKIP are a sign of what the people think about the EU.

@GB there's a difference between Europe and the EU.

As of for blaming the EU for everything i can't speak for UKIP.

@Tom

UKIP have a wide range of policies, the Manifesto includes what they'll do wit the economy, education, or the environment.
?
2016-10-16 13:04:33 UTC
in case you vote Conservative, Labour or Lib-Dems you would be balloting for the ecu dictatorship. All occasion leaderships are controlled via the Communist eu Union. that's why your vote does not make a difference - a number of those events have the comparable policies: the ecu's policies. Communism is favoured via the elite banking households and it became the Rothschilds that financed the 1917 revolution interior the Soviet Union.
Future OFCOM Equity
2011-02-23 11:33:24 UTC
Any election being held by the illegitimate 'parliament' of the UK should be boycotted to demonstrate the genuine public anger at the self regulation of law being fraudulently legitimised by the none politically aware (magistrates), don't understand this post so far, then don't vote.
tom
2011-02-23 12:44:56 UTC
UKIP are a party who think things will be better if only it were the 1950s again, so they see some vague differences between then and now and their policy is to change these things back to what they were.

The anti-EU campaign is no doubt full of all very nice statistics that "prove" that UKIP are right, but ignore many of the other statistics that show a different side of the story.

But basically having one policy is not what you want for an MP. You want someone who can see the bigger picture of what is important.
2011-02-23 11:24:28 UTC
UKIP are actually rather good.

There's a fine line between stating the truth and claiming them Racists like the BNP.

If I was to go toward any British Party who would fight Migration, it'll be UKIP.

In fact, I already do vote Towards UKIP.

Can't go wrong.

EDL are a prime example of back-boned people in Britain with balls between their legs.

Join them, also.

And remember,

"Your silence is the Bullies best weapon" In this case it's the Government.

~ Knight.
2011-02-23 11:32:59 UTC
Very doubtful......However......my advice to you at this stage would be......You Keep (UKIP) your guard up......all the time.....you are close to members of this group.......That is the most sensible thing.....you would ever do.
nlv
2011-02-23 11:41:49 UTC
All I say is until electoral reform happens vote for any party who can defeat labour.

UKIP is an alright political party in my books.

I would guess they would get many more votes under an AV system.
?
2011-02-23 17:59:16 UTC
No they are just failed tory tossers rabid dogs on the rampage wheres my 22.
2011-02-23 11:27:51 UTC
If UKIP were really unhappy with Europe why have they got MEPs in Europe ?? MEPs earn a vast fortune in pay and expenses. They have just had a huge pay rise - BACKDATED ?? While thousands in UK will lose their jobs and homes because of the bankers. Load of two faced gits.

EDIT > So, the students who are against the Fees Rise should join the Lib Dem party if the logic applied to my thumbs down was applied. ???
2011-02-23 11:18:04 UTC
UKIP is not bad but BNP will sort this country out.
?
2011-02-23 12:25:21 UTC
Not if they only blame europe for the country's problems