Question:
Do you think Bush will serve out his final full term?
2006-03-07 13:37:36 UTC
I would hazard a guess that honest-to-god REAL republican conservatives will pull the plug. He HAS betrayed the Reagan Revolution. We don't have honest government.
Seven answers:
Railr0ader
2006-03-07 16:23:23 UTC
Yes , he will serve the rest of his term. He has let down the Conservative voters who put him in office. I am very nervous about the next election though I can not see a clear candidate to represent all of America. This nation is so split at this point. I am afraid there is no middle ground anymore. I usually vote republican but with the way things are going I'm not sure what to vote anymore. I like Evan Bhye as a Democratic nominee and would vote for him but i cant see a Conservative democrat getting the nomination.
Elusive
2006-03-08 11:45:16 UTC
That's a tough one, Bush and his Goons are making a mockery of the country and their party, his poll numbers are so low that they're approaching his IQ score, I think he won't last. The fact is that Bush, his goons, and his hard core supporters are the real kool aid drinkers.
G0D
2006-03-07 14:10:55 UTC
Typical.
skinny_nicci2
2006-03-07 13:39:38 UTC
Nope, he should be impeachment. Better yet, he should be arrested for impersonating a President of a country.
2006-03-07 15:09:04 UTC
I think the whole world hopes so. His not done any good.
jasonandlynne@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-07 14:47:22 UTC
yes its almost over it would take a lot to change things
vwgli
2006-03-07 13:40:15 UTC
YES HE CERTAINLY WILL.

and then you can try.