Question:
do democrats exist in TX?
Kiss my Putt!
2006-03-11 00:10:43 UTC
do democrats exist in TX?
Six answers:
2006-03-11 00:30:08 UTC
Lovely answers from what I assume to be Republicans. One says no one gives a sh:t, the other makes allusions to them having been lynched. Y'all do realize that freedom of political expression, and the right to disagree with your government, is one of the great things about the United States, and one of the most important things guaranteed by our constitution, don't you?

Making veiled threats against your political opponents, such as the lynching reference, is the attitude of totalitarians, and other sorts of people who are fundamentally opposed to the rights we enjoy in the US. You might want to consider this before you go off spouting crap that is essentially un-American in tone.

Yes, there are Democrats, and even Green party members in Texas. Austin is a hotbed of liberals in Texas, at least as far as the populace. The widely syndicated liberal columnist Molly Ivins is a Texan, born and raised.
mike_gilbert72
2006-03-11 02:04:31 UTC
Yes there was Lyndon B. Johnson, and John Connolly, no wait Connolly changed over to Republican. Yes there are members of all parties in all the states. In fact we as people usually go through phases that over the course of years can possibly change us from one to the other.

Show me a young man who is not liberal and I'll show you a man without heart. Show me an old man who is not conservative and I'll show you one without a brain.

-Winston Churchill
2006-03-11 00:19:46 UTC
usually 8 feet below the lowest branches of tall trees
jake
2006-03-11 00:19:43 UTC
they do, mainly around Houston, but they're all over. Well get rid of them eventually though.
aabigaa2
2006-03-11 00:19:05 UTC
They did, if the still do they must be hiding
2006-03-11 00:14:39 UTC
way too many. nobody cares about liberl hippies that cry about sh.t they know nothing about